An exciting opportunity has arisen, employed by Foundations at START Hartlepool, for a full time Clinical Support Worker.
The role is to review, support and prescribe for clients in opiate substitute and alcohol treatment.
The integrated service, START, which is a partnership between Foundations and Hartlepool Borough Council provide specialist opiate substitute prescribing and alcohol treatment services for those in the community that require support.
· To transcribe, review and support patients to manage their medically assisted treatment package with direct supervision from a specialist nurse.
· To ensure patients are aware of the risks associated with their substance use and support them to develop strategies to reduce the associated harm of their substance use.
· To support patients to access appropriate health care, supporting them to address often complex health needs and reduce incidents of drug related death.
· Liaise and communicate with multi-agency staff.
· Employed by Foundations at START Hartlepool, however may be required to support other Foundations sites.
Please see link above for more information or to apply.