As a specialist clinical care provider, we are dedicated to helping you find your place within the community. We are passionate about helping anyone who wants improve their lives.
Our specialist support, combined with the usual care you would expect from a GP practice, means we can help you with all aspects of your health and wellbeing.
If you want support with a substance use issue, or have found yourself homeless, we have specialist services that can help.
At Foundations we pride ourselves on being a social inclusion practice supporting people who find themselves excluded socially. Currently we support people who are homeless, people who have problems with substance use and people who have had their access to NHS Primary Care limited.
Everyone is different. That’s why we have specialist teams here to support you in your time of need, regardless of your social group and background. We tailor our specialist care to suit your individual needs.
Foundations Management Team is a legal partnership consisting of three experienced and qualified partner members. The Partnership Board members’ portfolios of work and leadership responsibilities reflect their professional experience and background. Our portfolio of prescribing services is delivered by highly trained and qualified staff using evidence based solutions and best practice, and well established procedures to ensure that you get the support you need when deciding to make changes for the better.
- A full range of specialist primary care services
- Prescribing programmes for oral methadone
- Other prescribed maintenance treatments
- Drug testing
- Detoxification treatment for drugs and alcohol
- Relapse prevention medications for drugs and alcohol
- Management of benzodiazepine dependence for chaotic, chronic drug misuse
- Management of Prescription Only Medication (POM) and Over the Counter Medication (OTC)
- Dual Diagnosis services
- Pregnancy services
- Harm minimisation services including (Blood Borne Virus) BBV screening and immunisations
- Full health and well-being assessments
- Training, Supervision, Coaching and Mentoring support services for GP registrars, health and social care staff, recovery partners and commercial organisations
- Strong links with local counselling services